miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

canciones de cuna



               Lets go to bed




It's about time that the kids

let's go to bed Ale! Lets go to bed that you have to rest. So that tomorrow We can get up early. Lets go to bed that you have to rest. So that tomorrow we can get up early





             Go to sleep kid

                                 Go to sleep kid
                                    sleep now,
                    that the coconut is coming
                                and he will eat you.



A ru ru




A ru ru, nene
ru ru ya, sleep my baby, sleep now. Duérmase my black, pambazo face, that if you do not sleep I give him a bang ... My cute little boy, he is already sleeping, put a stick face, that I am seeing you ... A ru ru, nene, to the ru ru, this cute black I already fell asleep.



WHERE ARE YOU?

Estrellita, where are you?
                        I want to see you blink,
                         in the sky above the sea,
                              a real diamond
                            Estrellita, where are you?
                          I want to see you blink.

                          Estrellita, where are you?
                       I want to see you blink.
























































































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

el abecedario

      THE ALPHABETH WEEKDAYS WE...